Natural Stone Repair and Restoration in Coral Springs
Natural stone surfaces have been a staple in homes around the world. It offers incredible color, finish, and luster that is sought after by everyone. No matter if it’s a commercial or residential property, natural stone can be found on countertops, tabletops, floors, and other accents. Natural stone is durable but it can take different forms of damage as time passes. Marble Granite Connection can help with natural stone and restoration in Coral Springs.
Marble Granite Connection was started in South Florida and has been operating for over two decades now. During this time, we’ve been helping residents make their natural stones look new, and we know we can do the same for you. Our team of experts knows exactly how to take care of natural stone repair and restoration in Coral Springs. We take pride in our stone restoration, cleaning, and polishing.
Leave it to the Experts at MGC
The trend of ‘DIY’ has been growing more in recent years due to new DIY shows and social media trends. Attempting to do a job yourself can be convenient and satisfying when done correctly. Unfortunately, a majority of these DIY attempts don’t go as planned which results in having an expert called anyway. The natural stone restoration takes a good amount of time and knowledge and, if done incorrectly, it can lead to an even worse state than originally planned.
The Advantages of Natural Stone Repair and Restoration in Coral Springs
When you decide to hire MGC for natural stone repair and restoration in Coral Springs, you can expect a number of advantages over doing it yourself.
- Increase the Value of Your Home – In today’s housing market, natural stone floors are highly sought after by potential buyers. You don’t want to damage this asset to your home by making DIY mistakes. MGC can help with natural stone repair and restoration in Coral Springs. Make sure the job gets done right and the value of your home continues to go up.
- Quality Work – While restoring natural stone doesn’t seem like a hard task, it’s actually a professional trade that requires a certain level of craftsmanship to handle. Each type of stone requires a different technique to ensure it comes out looking better than ever. You don’t want to hire an amateur to handle this job. Call MGC today to make sure the job gets done correctly.
- Cheap is Expensive – Your kitchen, bathroom, patio, and home is an investment. For this reason alone, you should call a professional service to help take care of this asset. Whether you’re having natural stone repaired or installed, make sure it’s done the right way.
Types of Natural Stone Restoration
Natural stone can experience a few types of damages and blemishes that need restoration.
- Hole Repair – Chips and holes can appear after heavy usage of a service. MGC can make these holes and chips disappear
- Lippage – Lippage appears when the height of your natural stone begins to differ. This can occur due to poor installation or floor setting.
- Scratch Removal – Scratches will appear over time as more objects and items are moved across the surface.
- Stain Removal – Stains will appear on natural stone due to the sensitivity and porosity of marble to acidic materials. Stone will absorb these materials causing a reaction that changes the color.
- Etch Removal – Etching occurs when marble comes into contact with acids that react with the calcium carbonate in the marble.
Natural Stone Maintenance in Coral Springs
In order to keep your natural stone looking its best, you need natural stone repair and restoration in Coral Springs. This procedure will need to be done every few years depending on how much foot traffic your natural stone sees. Regardless of the living environment, an annual check-up of your natural stone will make sure it lasts as long as possible.
In most cases, a standard cleaning of stone surfaces will suffice. Areas that see heavy amounts of traffic, however, will start to see signs of wear at a more rapid rate. These spots will need maintenance in order to keep the same appearance as the rest of the home.
Marble Granite Connection provides the finest services by offering incredible customer service, product education, education on what type of natural stone is best for them, and what cleaning procedure is best for each type of stone. Our natural stone repair and restoration in Coral Springs will make sure your stone looks as good as when you first had it installed. If you’re looking for natural stone maintenance, visit our online contact form today.