Natural stone is one of the most popular surfaces for homes, commercial buildings, and public buildings. This has been the case for many years as it could be found in different homes and buildings all over the world. Its amazing shine, luster, and color make for a decorative appeal that’s sought after by everyone. Natural stone can be used for a number of different surfaces including patios, countertops, tabletops, and other accents around a house or building. While natural stone is durable, it can begin to take different damages over time. Marble Granite Connection can help with natural stone repair and restoration in Palm Beach.
Marble Granite Connection has been operating in South Florida for decades. This has given us a large amount of experience and knowledge with granite, marble, and all-natural stones. Our years in South Florida have made many residents happy with our products and service. Our highly trained staff knows exactly how to take care of natural stone repair and restoration in Palm Beach. Stone restoration, cleaning, and polishing are something we have perfected and take very seriously.
Call MGC or Do it Yourself?
With new DIY home improvement shows and social media trends, DIY work has exploded in recent years. Doing these jobs yourself can give you convenience and satisfaction when the job is done. Unfortunately, many of these DIY attempts end up with calling a professional restoration service due to a lack of experience and poor materials being used. Attempting to repair natural stone by yourself can often make the problem worse than what it originally was.
The Advantages of Natural Stone Repair and Restoration in Palm Beach
When you decide to hire MGC for natural stone repair and restoration in Palm Beach, you can expect a number of advantages over doing it yourself.
- Increase the Value of Your Home – In today’s housing market, natural stone floors are highly sought after by potential buyers. You don’t want to damage this asset to your home by making DIY mistakes. MGC can help with natural stone repair and restoration in Palm Beach. Make sure the job gets done right and the value of your home continues to go up.
- Quality Work – While restoring natural stone doesn’t seem like a hard task, it’s actually a professional trade that requires a certain level of craftsmanship to handle. Each type of stone requires a different technique to ensure it comes out looking better than ever. You don’t want to hire an amateur to handle this job. Call MGC today to make sure the job gets done correctly.
- Cheap is Expensive – Your kitchen, bathroom, patio, and home is an investment. For this reason alone, you should call a professional service to help take care of this asset. Whether you’re having natural stone repaired or installed, make sure it’s done the right way.
Types of Natural Stone Restoration
Depending on where the natural stone is placed and used, it can experience a number of different damages.
- Hole Repair – Chips and holes can appear after heavy usage of a service. MGC can make these holes and chips disappear
- Lippage – Lippage appears when the height of your natural stone begins to differ. This can occur due to poor installation or floor setting.
- Scratch Removal – Scratches will appear over time as more objects and items are moved across the surface.
- Stain Removal – Stains will appear on natural stone due to the sensitivity and porosity of marble to acidic materials. Stone will absorb these materials causing a reaction that changes the color.
- Etch Removal – Etching occurs when marble comes into contact with acids that react with the calcium carbonate in the marble.
Natural Stone Maintenace in Palm Beach
In order to keep your natural stone looking great, natural stone repair and restoration in Palm Beach are needed. The procedure will be needed every few years depending on how much traffic the natural stone sees. No matter the residential or commercial living environment, an annual professional restoration service will help keep your natural stone looking good and healthy.
In most cases, a standard cleaning of stone surfaces will suffice. Areas that see heavy amounts of traffic, however, will start to see signs of wear at a more rapid rate. These spots will need maintenance in order to keep the same appearance as the rest of the home.
Marble Granite Connection provides the finest services by offering incredible customer service, product education, education on what type of natural stone is best for them, and what cleaning procedure is best for each type of stone. Our natural stone repair and restoration in Palm Beach will make sure your stone looks as good as when you first had it installed. If you’re looking for natural stone maintenance, visit our online contact form today.